592

TMB 2020 survey results

  • In order to keep you informed of the evolution of the situation, we will give you the major trends that emerge from your different returns and which do not depend on the regulations that will be put in place by the French, Swiss and Italian governments. In view of the current situation :
    – A majority of you (60 %) are in favour of holding this event on July 18th if :
    – Outdoor training is possible again in May.
    – Otherwise, postpone the 11th edition of the TMB to 2021 is widely highlighted.
    – Of course, we must take in account other things that are not under our control like :
    – Possibility to organize public sports events again in France, Switzerland and Italy.
    – Open (or not) borders and flights.
    – D├ęconfinement progressif.
    – We are in ongoing discussions with public and health authorities as well as local communities and we will keep you posted as soon as there is a change. Rest assured that we work every day to evaluate the situation on the elements we master. We will give you more information at mid-May.

    Thank you for your understanding,

    Take care of yourself and your loved ones,

    The Cycling Classics team
Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on print
Share on email
No event found!
No event found!